Home > Librarianship > MA Librarian Tweetup Date, Location, RSVP

MA Librarian Tweetup Date, Location, RSVP

Alright folks!  The polls have been tallied!  The results are in!  We have a date, time, and location for our tweetup!  Hurray!!

Date with 50% of the votes: August 17th at 7pm

Location with 40% of the votes: Boston Beer Works at the Fenway (61 Brookline Ave, phone number 617-536-2337)

The good news is that the winning date there is no Red Sox game at all.  We’re talking they aren’t even playing an away game.  This should significantly free up Boston Beer Works.

Please please please RSVP either here in comments or by DMing me on Twitter.  This way if it’s a sizable group coming, I can give the folks at Boston Beer Works a heads-up.  Plus we’ll know if everyone has arrived or not on the night of the tweetup. 😉  Also feel free to @, DM, or comment suggestions/queries/concerns.  Looking forward to meeting folks in person!

1. July 30, 2009 at 9:44 pm

Hi, I’ll be there!

2. July 30, 2009 at 11:08 pm

Hi Amanda!

Thanks so much for organizing this little get-together. My friend and fellow library worker @helgagrace let me know about it on twitter (I’m MrsFridayNext, but my feed is protected– I’ll approve your request to follow me though!). I will definitely be coming to the meet up!

– Margaret

3. jpetroroy
    July 31, 2009 at 9:04 am

Of course, I will be there! 🙂

• geekylibrarian
      July 31, 2009 at 9:29 am

Pending confirmation of a friend’s couch to crash on (which should not be a problem) I’m in.

4. July 31, 2009 at 9:32 am

Emily–Thanks!
    Margaret–Excellent and consider yourself followed
    Jen–Natch
    Jeremy–Good! Let us know if it does fall through, and we’ll try to help you work something out. Can’t have one of the 3 organizers not present.

5. July 31, 2009 at 10:15 am

Sorry, can’t make it! I work until 8 on Mondays. Phooey. I will have to text MrsFridayNext my witty commentary to relay to y’all.

6. July 31, 2009 at 11:47 am

My wife and I might be able to make it, but we’re getting back from Austin (SAA + vacation) about then.

7. August 3, 2009 at 9:15 am

RSVPs so far

@jpetroroy (Jen)
    @jmgold (Jeremy)
    @amandamcneil (Amanda)
    Emily (don’t know twitter username)
    @MrsFridayNext (Margaret)